The Pinnacle Protein Powder
ALL-NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOR
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
* 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
* Made in the USA at an FDA registered facility
* Proud to be an eco-friendly brand with recyclable packaging
* A REVOLUTIONARY, COMPLETE protein formula that has an amino acid profile comparable to milk, but it's VEGAN!
* ALL-NATURAL ingredients and VANILLA flavoring
* ZERO ARTIFICIAL colors, sweeteners, or preservatives
* AMAZING, DELICIOUS TASTE that will blow your mind! Unlike most vegan proteins...
* SUGAR FREE, GLUTEN FREE & SOY FREE
Each scoop has:
✅ 31 Grams of Protein
✅ 7 grams of BCAA's, 6 grams of Glutamine & 3 grams of Leucine
✅ The CLINICALLY RESEARCHED, protein-digesting enzyme Bromelain
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT PROTEIN?
* Everyone has heard of protein, but what actually is it? Protein is simply a combination of amino acids. Different combinations of amino acids create different proteins. A protein found in beef has a different combination of amino acids than a protein found in peas. This fundamental concept is extremely important because it's what separates superior protein from inferior protein.
* There are many amino acids that build proteins, but there are 9 essential amino acids. Essential means that you must consume these 9 amino acids from your diet because your body can not make them on its own. Even lacking just 1 of these amino acids will cause severe negative consequences for your body.
* This is why protein is NOT just for bodybuilders like some people believe. In fact, everyone needs to consume protein just to survive. There is even a Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein just like there is for vitamins and minerals (0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day). This would be ~60 grams for a 165 pound individual. But amounts higher than this can certainly have beneficial effects.
* If your goal does happen to be to gain muscle, then 1.4-2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day is a good goal to reach for according to the latest International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand. (1) However, having a high protein content is just as important, if not more important, if your goal happens to be fat loss. You would want to aim for an even higher protein target of 2.3+ grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day. (1)
* This is where protein powder comes in. It helps you increase your total daily protein intake. Meaning you don't need to only take it after you workout :) In fact, taking protein right away in the morning or before bed can be a great strategy because you're not supplying your body with protein from food when you are asleep.
✅ The Pinnacle Protein Powder really exemplifies what we want our supplements to be. Evidence-Based, Eco-Friendly, and Affordable.
* The Digestible Indispensable Amino Acid Score (DIAAS) is the most up-to-date method to measure protein quality, and as this table from MondoScience demonstrates, protein from milk scores the best. (2)
* However, there is already plenty of milk protein options out there. We wanted to offer a unique protein to the market. Plant protein has been trending upwards tremendously the last couple years, but plant protein has some issues unfortunately.
* Plant proteins on their own are in general inferior to animal based proteins because they have inferior amino acid profiles. Their poor amino acid profiles can technically classify them as incomplete proteins. All the big plant based proteins you may have heard of like pea, rice, and soy protein are all actually incomplete proteins on their own. (3)
* However, the good news is that you can create complete proteins by combining different plant proteins! This is what some brands have started to do, but no one has created a plant-based amino acid profile quite as outstanding as ours!
* As stated before, protein from milk scores the best on the DIAAS. This is because of its amazing amino acid profile. So we thought what if we could create this same amino acid profile, but make it plant-based? And after a lot of time and research, we actually did it!
* This table shows you how 1 scoop of The Pinnacle Protein Powder meets or exceeds the quantity of all 9 essential amino acids found in an equivalent amount of protein from dry whole milk powder. The milk amino acid profile benchmark was calculated from the U.S. Dairy Export Council's data. (4)
* YES, look at that again! We created the ultimate amino acid profile from plants and vegan ingredients! This by itself makes this protein formula unbelievable, but we needed one more thing to truly make it The Pinnacle.
* We want to make sure your body breaks down and digests our protein as efficiently as possible. Therefore, we added the protein-digesting enzyme Bromelain to the formula. Now there are several different protein-digesting enzymes out there, but Bromelain has actually been shown to have some beneficial effects in clinical studies on its own.
* In one study, it decreased fatigue from exercise in trained athletes. (5) In another study, it improved knee osteoarthritis as much as the drug diclofenac. (6) It's also been a popular allergy or sinus relief supplement for a long time. All of these possible extra benefits made it worthwhile to include it in the formula over any other protein-digesting enzyme.
* We take sustainability very seriously, and we are known for being one of the first in the industry to have our supplements packaged in containers made of 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material.
* But because of current supply chain issues around the globe, 100% PCR containers large enough for this particular product could not be sourced.
* This is a temporary issue, and this product will be packaged in 100% PCR containers in the future!
* The containers are still 100% recyclable, so PLEASE continue to RECYCLE all your empty Pinnacle Supplementation containers, or REUSE them for another creative purpose.
* This protein powder is for everyone, no matter if you are on a vegan diet or not.
* If you have already adopted a vegan diet, maybe you've made that choice because of environmental reasons. University of Oxford researchers have found that a person could reduce their personal carbon footprint up to 73% by cutting out meat and dairy products from their diet, so hats off to you if you've made this diet work for you! (7)
* But we realize many people do not want to commit to a 100% vegan diet. No judgement here. However, even this one choice of using plant protein instead of your whey or other animal based proteins can make a difference. Why? 100 grams of protein from beef can produce up to 105 kg of CO2 equivalents and require 370 square meters of land. Whereas 100 grams of protein from plant-based sources could produce only 0.3 kg of CO2 equivalents (including all packaging, processing, and transport), and use just 1 square meter of land. (7) Big difference :)
* Even though we already demonstrated how our protein has an amazing amino acid profile that is comparable to milk protein, but is 100% plant-based; that does not mean you need to pay an outrageous price.
* When looking at price for protein, it is imperative that you actually know what you are paying for. Unfortunately, you can't just look at the price tag. This is because different products have a different number of servings, and a different quantity of actual protein per serving.
* Therefore, we broke down how our price is better than some of the leading competitors in our space. We listed 3 of the top-selling plant protein brands of the last year, and the consistent best-seller for milk protein.
(Prices from 9/28/21 listed on the websites of the respective brands)
* The 3 plant proteins do not come close to our price when you look at the actual Price/Gram of Protein! In fact, they are all more than double our price.
* And even when we are stacked up against a milk protein, we still beat them on price! Since our amino acid profile would be just as good, there is no reason not to switch if you are currently using a milk protein.
* Plus, you know how fast it seems like you go through those tubs of protein sometimes. So just think about how fast those savings will add up :)
✅ Evidence-Based, Eco-Friendly, and Affordable! Let us help YOU Reach Your Pinnacle today with The Pinnacle Protein Powder.
This is hands down the best tasting VEGAN protein powder ive ever tried! It tastes great with water but my prefered way of enjoying is adding a scope of Peanut butter powder with chocolate or almond milk! I use it after a good workout or for a meal replacement when im on the run. Ive only been using it a month and have already seen great muscle reconstruction. This is the most research based product on the market and I HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone buying protein powder
I'm blown away how good this stuff is. Can't believe it's all-natural and has no sugar in it. Don't think I can go back to anything else now.
I usually get MyProtein because it’s pretty cheap, but I decided to give this a try. Have not been disappointed. Even though this is made from plants and stuff, it tastes better than my MyProtein did 😋 And this protein is honestly fairly affordable as well 💰
Easily the most well-thought out ingredient list I have seen to date in a protein powder. Other big name brands haphazardly throw random fillers into their protein powder to make it test better or to put them above the competition. Pinnacle says "hold my blender bottle" and decides to go the all-natural route to make a superior blend that not only tastes better than any other protein powder I've tried, but also has the best amino acid profile I have ever seen. Well done.
Not only the best tasting Vegan protein I've ever had in my life, it honestly might be the best tasting protein I've ever had in my life period. Outstanding stuff!