The Pinnacle Joint Support
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
* 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
* Made and Lab Tested in the USA at FDA registered & cGMP compliant facilities 🇺🇸
* Sustainable packaging with 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) containers ♻️
* For each order, we donate to a Conservation Project so all carbon emissions from the delivery process are offset 😊
* Complete and Comprehensive formula with Natural Ingredients to support the formation and function of healthy joint tissue
* Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM provide the building blocks for maintaining and repairing cartilage/collagen to support normal joint mobility and comfort
* Curcumin and Boswellic Acids provide joint pain relief by inhibiting pro-inflammatory enzymes (COX and 5-LOX)
* Extra Vitamin D, Vitamin K-2, Vitamin C, Calcium & Magnesium provide additional joint structure support
* Piperine helps with the absorption and effectiveness of all these ingredients
* Advanced and potent formula with EVERY ingredient at its clinically effective dosage level ✅
* FREE OF: Gluten, Sugar, Fillers, Additives & Preservatives
* (People on blood thinning medication should speak to their doctor before taking this product because of the Vitamin K and Piperine content.)
DO YOUR JOINTS NEED SOME SUPPORT?
If your joints are not as healthy as you want them to be, then what is you current solution? Have you not tried anything yet? Have you tried taking a joint supplement for months with little-to-no improvement? Have you just been on over the counter pain relievers?
Here's the deal... we have a real solution for you. This is the most complete and comprehensive joint support supplement on the market, which is why it's called The Pinnacle.
Your other options only fix part of the problem with your joints. Over the counter pain relievers such as NSAIDs can provide joint pain relief, but they do nothing to resolve the underlying issue of poor joint function. And the top selling joint support supplements that you may have tried have several different issues:
1. They either provide a lot of building block ingredients for joint structure, like glucosamine and chondroitin, but they do not help much with actual joint pain relief.
2. They try to help with joint pain relief, but they only work by inhibiting 1 pro-inflammatory enzyme instead of multiple. This makes it only somewhat effective, and they also provide little-to-no building block ingredients for supporting actual joint function.
3. They attempt to have a comprehensive formula, but they only have 1 or 2 ingredients at actual clinical dosages, and they under-dose everything else. Their label looks big with a lot of ingredients, but most of the ingredients will not be effective because they are dosed too low.
We have combined all the good things of these solutions and eliminated the bad to create this complete and comprehensive joint support formula.
Building Blocks for Joints
Glucosamine HCl (3,000 mg) - Glucosamine is a natural compound found in cartilage, which is the tough tissue that cushions joints. Therefore, it can be seen as a building block for maintaining and repairing healthy joints. Up to 3 grams per day has been shown to be chondroprotective, suppress collagen degradation, and improve cartilage in both normal people and athletes. (1,2) The other popular form of glucosamine is Glucosamine Sulfate, but we use Glucosamine HCl because there is much more glucosamine in Glucosamine HCl. Glucosamine HCl is 99% glucosamine whereas Glucosamine Sulfate is only 74% glucosamine.
MSM or Methylsulfonylmethane (3,000 mg) - MSM is a naturally occurring sulfur-containing compound with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Sulfur is actually the 3rd most abundant element in the body, and it's also an important part of making collagen for joints. Supplementation with MSM at up to 3 grams has demonstrated improvement in soreness and poor joints. (3,4)
Chondroitin Sulfate (1,200 mg) - Chondroitin is another natural compound found in cartilage, and it plays a key role in keeping connective tissue healthy. It helps prevent cartilage and collagen from breaking down. Up to 1.2 grams per day has been shown to improve joint function and comfort. (5,6)
Joint Pain Relief
Turmeric Root Extract [1,000 mg (950 mg Curcuminoids)] - Turmeric is simply a plant and a spice. But its superpowers comes from compounds found inside the plant called Curcuminoids, specifically Curcumin. Curcumin and the other Cumuninoids are what are responsible for its famous and well known anti-inflammatory properties. So while other products may also give you 1 gram of Turmeric, are they actually giving you the good stuff or is it just filler space? We provide you with a 95% extract of Curcuminoids to ensure you have maximum benefit. Curcuminoids provide joint pain relief by inhibiting the pro-inflammatory enzyme COX. Up to 1 gram with a 95% extract has even been shown to decrease muscle soreness and provide post exercise inflammation support. (7,8)
Boswellia Serrata Extract [1,000 mg (650 mg Boswellic Acids and 30 mg AKBA)] - The superpowers of this plant come from its Boswellic Acids, specifically acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA). These compounds also provide anti-inflammatory properties, but they work differently than Curcuminoids from Turmeric. They provide joint pain relief by inhibiting the pro-inflammatory enzyme 5-LOX. This allows Boswellic Acids and Cucrminoids to work synergistically instead of just overworking the exact same pathway in the body. Studies on Boswellia have used varying dosages and extracts, but the improvement in joint pain and function comes from having up to 30 mg of AKBA. (9)
Black Pepper Extract [20 mg (19 mg Piperine)] - Piperine is an alkaloid that enhances the absorption of nutrients and compounds by inhibiting glucuronide. Glucuronide normally causes compounds to be excreted instead of being absorbed. We provide a 95% extract of Piperine to enhance the absorption of all the ingredients in this formula, particularly the Boswellia and Turmeric. Each 5 mg of a 95% Black Pepper Extract has been shown to improve the absorption of each 500 mg of plants like Turmeric or Boswellia by 2,000%. (10) Since we have 2 grams of these ingredients in our formula, we included 20 mg of Black Pepper Extract. (Reminder that people on blood thinning medication should speak to their doctor before taking this product because of the Piperine content.)
Additional Nutrient Support
(All of these Vitamins and Minerals are in our Pinnacle Men's and Women's Multis, but higher dosages may be required for your joints. Therefore, we have included extra amounts of these extra nutrients.)
Calcium (130 mg) - Calcium is a very well known mineral for bone and joint health. It is a key part to normal joint structure. We also included the superior form of Calcium (Citrate) rather than the less effective Carbonate form. (11)
Vitamin C (112.5 mg) - Vitamin C is critical for collagen production and connective tissue repair. Having higher levels of Vitamin C can better improve joint repair. (12)
Magnesium (40 mg) - Magnesium is a cofactor in over 300 different enzyme systems, so it is no surprise that some of those effect joints. We have included the more bioavailable Citrate form in our formula. (13)
Vitamin K-2 (200 mcg) - Solid Vitamin K levels are very important for healthy cartilage and bones around the joints. There are several different forms of Vitamin K, but we used Menaquinone-4 (MK-4) because it has been studied the most for bone and joint health. (14) We also include Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) in our Pinnacle Men's and Women's Multis, which gives you a well rounded Vitamin K supplement support. (Reminder that people on blood thinning medication should speak to their doctor before taking this product because of the Vitamin K content.)
Vitamin D (25 mcg or 1,000 IU) - Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and maintain calcium stores, which is vital for joint function. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, and higher levels are associated with better bones and joints. (15)
Are you ready to give your joints what they need with this complete and comprehensive joint support supplement?
P.S. This product pairs awesome with our Pinnacle Collagen Powder ;)
It is amazing how much this stuff helped with my knee pain in a month! Nothing I have tried over the counter has worked as well as this stuff.
Love this supplement
Definitely does something, which I can not say about other joint products I've had. I have noticed decreases in pain and improvements in range of motion.
Slight improvement each week, happy so far.
I could notice the pain relieving effects within a few days and I was thrilled about that! My bad joints are still more tight and stiff than I would like them to be, but hopefully that continues to improves as I use this product. Will be ordering another month supply soon.