Vitamin A (700 mcg): RDA for women ages 19+ is 700 mcg
- Vitamin A is actually a whole group of fat-soluble retinoids. They can either be preformed vitamin A like retinol, or provitamin A carotenoids like beta-carotene.
- We chose to use beta-carotene because it is said to be safer.
- Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction, and cellular communication. It also plays a critical role in the normal formation and maintenance of the heart, kidneys and other organs.
Vitamin B1 or Thiamin (1.1 mg): RDA for women ages 19+ is 1.1 mg
- Vitamin B1 or Thiamin is a water-soluble vitamin.
- It plays a critical role in the process of turning food into energy.
- It is also involved in the growth, development, and function of your body’s cells.
Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin (1.1 mg): RDA for women ages 19+ is 1.1 mg
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin is a water-soluble vitamin.
- It is an essential component of two major coenzymes in your body and keeps your homocysteine levels in check.
- It plays a role in the process of turning your food into energy, and is also involved in the growth, development, and function of your body’s cells.
Vitamin B3 or Niacin (14 mg): RDA for women ages 19+ is 14 mg
- Vitamin B3 or Niacin is a water-soluble vitamin.
- Niacin is converted into the coenzyme nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), which is needed by over 400 enzymes in your body. NAD can then be converted to the coenzyme nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP).
- NAD can turn macronutrients into your cell’s energy source, adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and it maintains your genome integrity. NADP enables anabolic reactions and maintains cellular antioxidant function.
Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid (5 mg): AI for women ages 19+ is 5 mg
- Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid is a water-soluble vitamin.
- It can be synthesized into coenzyme A (CoA) which is necessary for fatty acid synthesis and degradation.
- It is necessary for making blood cells and plays a role in the process of turning your food into energy.
Vitamin D (15 mcg or 600 IU): RDA for women ages 19-70 is 15 mcg
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that the body can also make from the skin being directly exposed to sunlight.
- It helps the body absorb calcium, maintain calcium stores, and its combination with calcium helps maintain strong bones.
- Vitamin D is a critical part of the immune system, nervous system, and muscular system. It is also involved in glucose metabolism, reducing inflammation, and cell growth.
Vitamin E (15 mg): RDA for women ages 19+ is 15 mg
- Vitamin E is actually a group of eight fat-soluble compounds with distinctive antioxidant activities, but Alpha (α) tocopherol is the only form that meets human requirements.
- It protects cells from being damaged by free radical and stops the production of ROS when fat undergoes oxidation.
- It plays a role in the immune system, cell signaling, gene expression, and the widening and closing of blood vessels.
Vitamin K (90 mcg): AI for women ages 19+ is 90 mcg
- Vitamin K is actually a group of fat-soluble compounds. There is phylloquinone (vitamin K1) and menaquinones (vitamin K2). The most effective menaquinone is MK-7, what we use in our product.
- This study shows MK-7 is more effective at raising vitamin K serum levels than vitamin K1
- This study shows MK-7 increases serum vitamin K levels significantly while another menaquinone, MK-4, does not
- Its most important role in the body is that it is needed for blood clotting. It also helps maintain healthy bones.
- PEOPLE ON BLOOD THINNING MEDICATION SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT SPEAKING TO THEIR DOCTOR FIRST!
Choline (425 mg): AI for women ages 19+ is 425 mg
- Choline is an essential nutrient that is a little different because it is not classified as a vitamin or a mineral. However, it has similarities to B-vitamins and is absolutely vital.
- It is needed to synthesize phospholipids for cell membranes. Without it, your cells would fall apart.
- Choline is also needed to produce some neurotransmitters and plays a role in brain development, memory, and muscle control.
DON'T MISS OUT
Get instant access to FREE info on supplements. You will also receive details about NEW products and promotions to SAVE you money and further help you reach YOUR PINNACLE! (We will never sell your email address.)